Are you limited on time?
Let one of our licensed brokers provide you with the additional information you need to best research a vessel.
- Electronic copies of service records,
- Additional high definition (HD) photos,
- Video boat walk-arounds,
- Virtual Sea Trials.
Our state-of-the-art online services enable our customers to execute purchase agreements digitally using electronic signatures and wire transfer funds technology.
Pre & Post Sale Services
- Competitive Market Analysis – Our seasoned professionals will provide you with a current valuation on the boat you are shopping or selling. Get informed on what other boats are selling for, how long they’re taking to sell for maximum value, the bank loan value as well as the trade value.
- Marine Survey – We coordinate services with a variety of local vendors for customers seeking a third-party inspection of their vessel.
- M.E.P. Services – Our team includes experienced professional to service or repair marine Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing systems.
- Canvass & Upholstery – We maintain valued relationships with a variety of vendor partners that specialize in canvass and/or upholstery. Whether you’re recovering helm seats in preparation for sale, or replacing a canvass T-Top on the boat you just purchased, we can manage your servicing needs.
Our many talents and vast experience include international shipping. From transport (FOB) to the port authority to freight forwarding service arrangements, we can get your boat home safely and efficiently.
Our factory showroom is close to the St. Petersburg Airport and 35 minutes from Tampa International Airport. In addition to offering factory directed pricing on premier inventory from Formula, Stamas, Century and BlackJack, we also provide brokerage services on all types and size of boats.